Specializing in bringing together a community of buyers and suppliers to help the public sector buy professional services better. This company is transforming procurement by opening up the way it’s done, giving the best choice for buyers and more business opportunities for suppliers, big or small. They've delivered over 2,000 projects for a growing community of buyers across the UK public sector and thousands of small and large professional services suppliers.This is a 6-month internship based in the City of London paying the London Living Wage (£10.20ph).
The role in a nutshell:
A very diverse role that will involve researching the market for specific information needed to enable the company to grow.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- Studious, enable to work independently
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Able to present data in a coherent manor
- Able to interact with key stakeholders and senior members
- Able to understand the difference between qualitative and quantitative data
- Able to research
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- We are fun, dynamic and forward thinking
- We care about our employees, we expect hard work but we are a fun, dynamic, professional forward thinking company who pride ourselves on, not only changing the face of procurement but putting the customer first
- By working here you will learn about B2B business, gain an insight into working for a small/ medium sized firm interact with the Executive Chairman and the senior team
- It will be fun and busy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job