REACH EDUCATION LTD are seeking an experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant paying £1344 per month based on working Monday to Friday.
Reach Education Ltd are market leading recruiters in South Yorkshire specialising in SEN and SEMH. Reach is a well-established company of over 14 years of working within the Special Educational Needs Sector, and we are currently looking for experienced Special Needs Teaching Assistant to work in Sheffield.
We invest in our staff as much as our clients, offering the personal but professional approach.
The school: A mainstream Junior School based in Sheffield. The Special Needs Teaching Assistant position is full time in the Integrated Resource Department supporting pupils with Language/Autistic Spectrum and Communication Difficulties.
Requirements of the Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- You will require experience with Special Educational Needs pupils particularly ASD. This could be paid work or voluntary.
- Have strong knowledge of behavioural management.
- Be positive.
- Have a good standard of education.
- Have a passion to help.
- Ideally you would have a DBS on the update service.
- Team Teach would be beneficial but not essential as training can be given.
- The aim is to integrate the child into mainstream school and help with the transition whilst working 1-1 with the Year 5 Pupil who has Autism.
- The Special Needs Teaching Assistant will support the pupil with SEMH and provide a nurturing and caring environment.
- You will also be required to support the teacher and work within a team of very experienced staff.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 3.30 pm.
- Experience within the SEND Sector
As an agency we provide:
- Support and guidance.
- DBS applications.
- Free Safeguarding courses including "Prevent Duty" "KCSIE" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "FGM" + many more.
- Free Moving & Handling Training
- Free Team Teach Training
- Refer a Friend Scheme (Voucher of your choice)
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- Holiday Pay Scheme.
- Internal PAYE (which means your take home pay is maximised as there are no umbrella or admin fees to pay)
An ear to listen to your needs regarding work
If you have the right skills we would love to hear from you:
All job offers are subject to all vetting being completed.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'