SEN teaching assistant***
Based in Camden**
Competitve rates of pay **
A SEN school in Camden are looking for a SEN teaching assistant to deal with children who are on the autistic spectrum and have mild to severe learning disabilities. The school need a learning assistant who is willing and passionate about providing children the best quality learning experience. The role will be challenging, involving manual handling, and behaviours which vary, but the role becomes very rewarding as you see educational progress in individuals.
You will have to be a team player, able to work alongside other members of staff to support different children and tend to their variety of needs. Your responsibilities will include monitoring and observing children, recording changes in progress and contributing an energetic environment for the children to learn in
Required skills and qualification:
- Experience in an SEN or school setting
- Degree is preferred
- High levels of professionalism
- Compassionate with children and encourage learning
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Tiv Suntharesan at Veritas Education.
Veritas Education are currently working on various vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give me a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
- ***Veritas Education offer competitive rates of pay***
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job