Are you a Teacher or have a Learning Qualification?
Reed have a brand new opportunity for September!
A small independent special school just outside Taunton are looking for full time permanent teacher to start in September. This charming school follow a diverse and holistic curriculum, alongside the core subjects students have the opportunity to partake in outdoor education, animal care and horticulture. The facilities include a Forest School, Farm Animals, Domestic Science and an Art Room.
What you will need:
• Previous experience of working with vulnerable pupils in alternative education settings – Leading activities/educational based work.
• Passion to make a difference for children and young adults with learning difficulties
• Experience of working with children/young people with on the Autistic Spectrum and managing challenging behaviour.
• Previous experience working in a school setting with SEMH and EBD children is essential.
• Ability to relate well to both children and adults.
• You will identify individual needs and provide effective support in a safe, stimulating and supportive environment.
• Good communication skills, patience and a sense of humour.
• Willingness to develop supportive relationships with students in order to improve levels or achievement.
• Emotionally intelligent, motivated, enthusiastic and positive.
• Committed to progress and well-being of young people.
If this sounds appealing to you, then you probably are exactly what I am looking for. Please get in touch or apply today!
We offer free CPD – including Safeguarding, and also behaviour management programs such as Team Teach.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If you are interested in the role, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
- Communication Skills
- Young Adults
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'