Are you a Teacher that is passionate about student’s development and are you enthusiastic to take on a new challenge?
If this sounds like you then you are the kind of teacher I am keen to speak with.
Reed Education are working with a number of SEN schools in the Doncaster area who are looking for experienced teachers with Special Education Needs experience.
If you would like to kick start your New Year and join a school that has excellent facilities and a strong leadership team then please click APPLY.
This position is to start immediately, and we are requiring SEN Teachers that are available to do day to day and long term assignments. You will need the following to be considered for any positions..
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Experience working within an SEN environment
• A nurturing persona
If you would like any further information please contact Charlotte Crane today in the Scunthorpe branch.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business