The school's ethos is to commit to the inclusion of young people with special needs and disabilities in local communities and society. The school staff are committed to ensuring that the pupils are given life-long learning support.
The school provides Team Teach Training to all staff in order to offer a safe, caring environment supported by high levels of staffing and effective communication.
Your role will include:
- Supporting children in the class with work.
- Teach prepared and planned work or activities.
- Ensuring that pupils are in a safe environment.
- Adapting to each child and their needs.
- Helping children learn in techniques that suit them.
- Being resilient to negative behaviour.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to how children understand and learn themselves.
What you will need:
- Willingness to learn and understand how and why children react the way they do.
- QTS or teaching experience.
- Positive attitude and reinforcement techniques to positive behaviour.
- Resilient to negative behaviour and understanding of why each child acts the way they do.
- Experience working with children who have ADHD.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job