SEN Maths Teacher
Inspiring Maths teacher, with brilliant subject knowledge needed in an SEN school in Winsford for a long term position.
As an SEN Teacher, your role will involve supporting & educating the students within the classroom, providing general cover, responsible for supporting the induction of new pupils and supporting the progress of the young people within the school. You would be primarily responsible to lead the Maths provision within the school, but will also be required to teach other subjects across the curriculum.
Experience in working with young people with SEN would be an advantage for this role. *Own transport is also required*
- Experience working with SEN students
- Highly ambitious & enthusiastic
- Creative thinking
- Be able to work well within a energetic & friendly team
- Excellent Subject Knowledge
This role would suit an inspirational and talented Teacher who is a team player, with superb behaviour management and communication skills. You will have high standards for yourself and your pupils and a happy, positive demeanour. The role is open to accomplished Maths Teachers and highly talented NQTs.
In reward for our staff's hard work and commitment we provide:
* A highly dedicated consultant with an honest, positive and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school
* A 24hr on-call facility
* Very competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions
* A refer a friend scheme of £300
* CPD opportunities
If you are an Maths specialist looking for a new teaching position please get in touch.
Randstad Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and require all applicants to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check .
- Special Needs
- Maths Teacher
- SEN Teacher