Are you looking for a challenge?
Do you enjoy working with children and creating a fun learning environment?
Do you live in Crosby?
If so, then I'd love to hear from you!
- £65-£85 per day
- A welcoming team that will make you feel supported throughout your role
- A 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £300
- A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- Experience working with children, preferably with special educational needs children
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Strong work ethic and a passion for working with children
- Able to adapt to the different needs of each child
- Flexibly adhere to the needs of the pupils in a professional and friendly manner
- Ensuring pupils stay on task by managing disruptive behaviour
- Providing support to special educational needs children on a 1 to 1 basis or in a group setting
- Assisting the teacher in planning engaging lessons for the class in line with school policies
- Liaising with the class teacher and parents to provide the best support
- Following individual behavioural plans
- Safeguarding children
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to or call for more information.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- behaviour management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'