Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant - SEN - Harpenden area
£55-70 Per Day - Short-term and Long-term -- Full Time & Part Time
What can you expect from your dedicated recruiter:
I am a passionate Special Educational Needs Recruiter for Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. I promise to support you through the entire recruitment process and continue that support with exceptional after care. Working with me, you can expect transparency and integrity.
About the role and environment:
If you have worked with SEN before or are just looking for a new challenge and want to help children with SEN and learn new skills, we want to hear from you. As a teaching assistant you will support a class teacher in the delivery of the curriculum and help students on a 1:1 basis. Pupils you will work with will have a variety of different SEN including MLD, SLD, PMLD, PI, HI, VI, ASC, EBD or SEBD. Experience in any of these is highly beneficial, but the right candidate willing to learn about SEN and work with pupils with SEN would be a perfect fit.
The clients we have are warm, welcoming and supportive and want to do the best for the pupils in the school. The school believes in helping each individual pupil grow and develop a range of skills. This is to allow children to have the best possible start to adulthood and you will be key in assisting with this aim. You will be working to make a great impression on the schools you go into and to achieve the best possible outcome for the pupils you interact with.
To apply for this role, you will need to be: -
- Ideally have experience in working with SEN - not essential
- Willing to carry out the full role required of a SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Can communicate effectively and build good relationships
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Interested in working within SEN schools
- Full UK driving licence - desirable
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with superb aftercare service and an approachable attitude towards your needs.
By teaming up with CER, you'll receive:
- Access to the largest local client base in the market.
- Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more.
- Dedicated consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding boroughs.
- An opportunity to increase your take home pay using My Key Pay, our preferred umbrella company. Further opportunities in special needs environments, overseas and within careers development.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity for you or someone you may know, please send me your CV or give me a call on to find out more information
- SEN TA LSA Special Educational Needs SEND