Teaching Assistant/Learning Support Assistant - SEN - Aylesbury
£55-70 Per Day - Short-term and Long-term -- Full Time & Part Time
What can you expect from your dedicated recruiter:
I am a passionate Special Educational Needs Recruiter for Buckinghamshire. I promise to support you through the entire recruitment process and continue that support with exceptional after care. Working with me, you can expect transparency and integrity.
About the role and environment:
The schools we work with need enthusiastic, caring, flexible, personable teaching assistants to join their teams. You will be supporting class teachers and other support staff to make sure the children get the best possible education.
We have schools that work with children with MLD, SLD, Autism, ADHD, PMLD and other different types of SEN. You do not necessarily have to have experience with SEN because we also need candidates that are willing to learn news skills and have the passion to make a difference to children with SEN.
You will be working in schools that are well resourced, supportive and you will be able to help and make a difference to children with SEN daily, providing you with both a challenging and rewarding environment to work in. We have opportunities ranging from day to day, short-term and long-term so please apply today to avoid missing out.
To apply for this role, you will need to be: -
- Ideally have experience in working with SEN - not essential
- Willing to carry out the full role required of a SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Can communicate effectively and build good relationships
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Interested in working within SEN schools
- Full UK driving licence - desirable
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with superb aftercare service and an approachable attitude towards your needs.
By teaming up with CER, you'll receive:
- Access to the largest local client base in the market.
- Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more.
- Dedicated consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding boroughs.
- An opportunity to increase your take home pay using My Key Pay, our preferred umbrella company. Further opportunities in special needs environments, overseas and within careers development.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity for you or someone you may know, please send me your CV or give me a call on to find out more information