A special needs school in the London Borough of Lambeth are currently seeking an enthusiastic and passionate teacher to join their growing team. Due to continued student referrals and funding to develop a new building, the school are now opening three new classrooms in September 2018.
About The School
- The school accommodates to students between the ages of 3-19 with various learning difficulties and complex needs, many of which are on the autistic spectrum.
- Ofsted graded 'Good'.
- Continued Progression and Development offered throughout placement.
- Resources to facilitate and support NQT/induction year placements.
- Dedicated and supportive staff and SLT.
About The Role
- The class will consist of 6 children with the successful candidate as the class Teacher with 3 Learning Support Assistants (LSA) present at all times.
- Due on the complexity of the needs of the students, they would not typically work alongside the national curriculum. There is a focus on personal physical, emotional and social development.
- The post is full-time and 5 days per week.
- A highly organised and dedicated team member is essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job