Required from September 2018
Are you highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed to the role of SENDCO and SEND teaching. If so, we would like you to join an inclusive, forward thinking, mainstream school with a 20 place Specialist Centre for Communication & Interaction Needs (Low COIN). The primary provision for their Low COIN is to support children with Speech, Language and Communication Needs.
They are looking for someone who will:
• be an outstanding, enthusiastic classroom practitioner who will enhance and enrich the provision for the children;
• be an exceptional leader with the ability to further improve the school's SEND provision and quality of teaching & learning;
• work alongside the Headteacher and Inclusion Leader to ensure inclusion and the raising of standards across the curriculum;
• inspire, motivate and foster excellent relationships with pupils, parents, staff, governors and the wider community.
The school can offer:
• a lively, dynamic and supportive staff team who are friendly, creative and committed to securing continued whole school improvement;
• friendly, enthusiastic and hard-working children;
• an inclusive, thriving school environment where everyone's contribution is valued;
• excellent training and professional development opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated person to join a team with a strong commitment to raising attainment and the aspirations of all the children
If this role in Chertsey, Surrey is of interst to you, apply today with your CV and covering letter. Alternatively call Steve Ayling for further details on