Special Educational Needs 1-1 Teacher required Aylesbury
SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS ALTERNATIVE PROVISION, Aylesbury, Bucks
Part time - 3 days per week
A+ Teachers are now looking to recruit a talented and enthusiastic Special Educational Needs Teacher to work 1-1 with a pupil recently referred to a Special Educational Need School / Alternative Provision near Aylesbury. You'll be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons for pupil not currently in Education and instilling in them a desire to learn. We are looking for someone who will inspire and enthuse our students, delivering an outstanding and enriched curriculum.
All applicants must have QTS and ideally have recent teaching experience and confident with both Maths and English up to at least Key Stage 3 although GCSE experience would be preferred. This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic supportive team within a fantastic school.
The ideal candidate will:
- experience working with S.E.N pupils, SEMH (EBD) experience would be an advantage
- have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- be confident teaching both English (literacy) and Maths (numeracy)
- understand the difference that a great education can make to pupils
- based locally in Bucks or within commuting distance of the Aylesbury
If this Special Educational Needs 1-1 Teacher role is of interest then APPLY NOW.
For further information contact Paul at A+ Teachers for a friendly and confidential chat. Interviews will be arranged ASAP.
A+ Teachers are the leading Education and Training recruitment company in the Home Counties committed to safeguarding and promoting child welfare. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and any other relevant employment checks.
- English Teacher
- Pupil Referral Unit
- Special Educational needs