This is an exciting opportunity to work for a large government funded agency in Wales.
This role is to provide technical support to the Geospatial Team Leader, Geospatial Adviser and Specialists in providing an integrated spatial data service by, managing and transforming our client's corporate spatial data to agreed standards.
You will be required to provide high quality preparation, transformation and analysis of GIS data to provide the business with evidence to fulfil its remit and advise staff on corporate data standards to comply with the INSPIRE Directive.
• You will undertake a range of work and manage small projects of a technical / specialist nature.
• You will provide advice and guidance to individuals who may not be familiar with your technical/specialist discipline.
• You will analyse and interpret a range of technical/specialist data and information.
• You will solve problems by providing technical/specialist solutions that require some investigation and analysis.
• You will take responsibility for the safe and effective use of equipment and information.
If you would like to know more information, please submit your CV and a member of the team will be in touch soon after.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'