Are you an experienced Senior Administrator with experience of working within Engineering or similar industry? Are you available for work with an immediate start? If so Search is recruiting for an new opportunity working at one of our leading clients based in Shipley.
Sales Administrator (stocks/stores) - Temporary ongoing contract
Based in Shipley
Full Time Hours - Paying £11ph
This is a busy role and some of the main duties will include:
- Monitoring surplus stock within the department
- Liaising with suppliers to organise the return of surplus stock
- Organising with other departments to transfer stock
- Dealing with any enquiries relating to stock
- Producing detailed MS Excel reports of supplies within the departments
The position requires a strong Administrator with around 2 years+ experience. Knowledge of working a spares/stock role in an admin capacity within the engineering industry would be desirable but this is not essential. You will be a focused and organised individual with the ability to use your own initiative to manage a busy and changing workload. Must also have:
- Strong communication skills and confident liaising with a wide variety of people
- Will be computer literate with working knowledge of MS Word, Access, Outlook and in particular MS Excel to produce spreadsheets/formulas etc.
If you feel this is the role for you please contact Nicola Meston at Search for more information
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age