Role: Spares Coordinator - Immediate Start
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:15am - 5pm
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 dependant on experience
Benefits: Pension scheme, free parking on-site
Are you an experience administrator with strong customer service skills? Are you motivated and a self starter able to manage your own workload with limited supervision? If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join our Halifax based client.
This will be a busy and varied position and the successful applicant and will be offered a competitive salary ranging between £17,000 to £18,000 per annum on a temporary to permanent basis.
- Take incoming calls and emails dealing with customer enquiries; providing product and pricing information as required
- Taking and processing sales orders ensuring pricing, product numbers and delivery addresses are correct
- Creating bespoke quotations to suit clients needs
- Provide customers with delivery updates & POD's on request
- Managing inbox and ensuring all requests are either dealt with or distributed to the relevant teams
- Research competitor parts pricing
- Generate customer quotations utilising existing in house spreadsheets / programs
- Inputting information directly on to system
- General admin duties as required
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent numeric skills and a keen eye for detail
- You will need to be proactive and demonstrate a "can do" attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
The location would suit applicants who live in Halifax, Queensbury, Bradford and surrounding areas.
If you have the necessary skills, please submit your CV online.
Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we cannot contact each applicant individually. If you have not been contacted within 48 hours of sending your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.