This is a full time, permanent position.
Our client, a highly successful global organisation in the industrial manufacturing industry, is seeking a Spares Analyst to join their rapidly growing team. This is a brilliant opportunity to join an internationally recognised brand with fantastic offices and an excellent working environment. It is essential you have had a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar analytical role as you will be responsible for identifying customer buying patterns, customer segmentation and new routes to the market.
• Analyse and report on the Spare Parts market in order to identify, inform and support sales activity
• Recognise patterns and trends and study data to identify opportunities to support business growth
• Monitor and report sales and margin performance by product and customer. Define, according with the guide lines given by the Company, the proposal for the budget
• Initiate and control Spares promotion campaigns, discussing opportunities with customers and monitor and be accountable for spares sales.
• Propose the price policy and to set up the price lists and discount rates, rebates. Be accountable for sales numbers on a monthly and yearly basis. Visit customers and pro-actively grow sales
• Competitor price analysis (collating and maintaining up to date competitor price files)
• Provide customer and product data analysis and support new products launches and roll out
• Establish and develop relations with the spares distributors and conduct account management and sales promotion. Report sales variances on a monthly basis
• Manage product portfolio range evolution - phase in /phase out
• Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience within a similar analytical role
• Excellent numerical and statistical skills
• Confident communicator
• Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
• Organised and methodical
• Great attention to detail
• Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
• High levels of PC literacy, especially Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job