Spares Administrator Manufacturing
Do you have good administrative skills? Do you have good communication and an excellent telephone manner?
Excellent role on offer for someone looking to work for an industry leading business, who are known for training and developing their staff.
This ambitious company specialises in the design and manufacture of bespoke equipment within the automotive industry. Due to the continuous success and growth of the business, they are looking for a Spares and Warranty Administrator who they will develop into an industry specialist.
In this role you will communicate with customers for spares and parts requirements, ensuring they have full/accurate price and delivery details for their requirements. You will ensure all orders are packaged, labelled and dispatched correctly. You will work closely with the team to suggest ideas on how to improve internal processes.
- Spares and Warranty Administrator
- Communicate with customers and suppliers
- Pack orders accurately and ship to customers
- Process material and warranty returns
- £20'000 DOE + Full Training, Development, Progression, Holiday and Excellent Benefits
To apply for this role, you must have:
- Excellent administration skills.
- Outstanding telephone manner and communication skills.
- Computer literate ideally with Sage and Microsoft Office suite.
Please click apply or send your CV to for a confidential chat.
- Microsoft Office
- Quality Control
- Spares Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'