The role available is long term, until the end of the academic year, with potential to turn permanent.
- Has been voted ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
- Are recognised for educational excellence with results above the national average.
- Is focused around preparing the students for 21st century life.
- Has a strong drive to help teachers develop their knowledge and unlock their full potential.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be motivated
- Be dynamic and hard-working
- Inspire the children to work to obtain the best grades they can.
- Create a classroom environment which the children enjoy.
- Have QTS or NQT
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
· Competitive pay rates
· 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
· The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
· Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'