MFL Teacher - Spanish
Temporary - Long Term
Are you a qualified MFL teacher in the Leeds area or able to travel into Leeds? Is Spanish your specialism? If so, we would like to hear from you...
We are currently seeking a Teacher of Spanish to work within one of our Leeds schools. The position will predominantly be covering KS3 and KS4 Spanish with the potential to cover other languages. The candidate will be responsible for planning and delivering high quality lessons and achieving excellent results for their students. The students are keen learners and currently well engaged in this subject and they school would like someone to carry this on.
The role is full time and to start ASAP on a temporary long term basis.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Be a qualified Spanish teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- Have experience teaching in a UK secondary school
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to complete a new one
If this role is of interest to you please apply for this role through this advert with a current and up to date CV.