Spanish Teacher - ASAP Start - Fixed term contract - North Leicestershire area - Competitive rates
A highly respected and successful Secondary School that enrol students from age 11 through to 19, within one extremely well resourced campus. The school offer a supportive and welcoming community environment with respect for all, creating an enriching and successful education for all students. The last inspection by Ofsted judged the school to be 'good' in all areas.
For this role you will be able to teach Spanish up to KS4, and desirably French also up to KS4 with the ability create and implement effective lessons that will engage with pupils of all abilities. This position is a full time fixed contract position starting as soon as possible finishing at the end of the academic year. The successful candidate will be expected to take on full teaching responsibilities within this role including parents evenings.
What you'll need to succeed
- Attain relevant qualifications such as PGCE, B.Ed., CertEd.
- Qualified Teaching Status.
- Experience teaching Spanish up to KS4.
- Experience teaching French up to KS4 is desirable but not essential.
- NQT's considered.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Possess a DBS on the update service, or be happy to process one.
Perks of the placement
- Competitive day rates
- A personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement
- Refer a Friend scheme - qualify £250 vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call James Jarvis on (0116) 253 2389