Spanish Teacher Needed in Oldham
Do you have a deep knowledge and passion for your chosen subject matter?
Do you have the ability to build professional and caring relationships with students?
I am actively recruiting for MFL Teachers with a strong work ethic to work on day to day, short term and long term vacancies within Secondary Schools across the Oldham area.
If you are currently searching for new opportunities within the education sector please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'