This new position in the International Marketing department has become available due to expansion.
Supporting the proactive and enthusiastic Marketing team to update and enhance the current CRM system
- The focus will be liaising and supporting Spanish Clients
- You will be provided with a script to assist you with ascertaining relevant contacts for accounts
- Filter through daily Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL's) to ascertain whether a valid lead for sales
- Filter Sales Tool leads, follow up and raise activities for sales
- Ensure CRM data is updated post Email campaign
- Assisting with CPD and Marketing Admin as required
- To help develop product and market knowledge to aide promotion of the companies brand
- This is not a hard sell role, but you will be expected to develop the business and to meet with set targets.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluent Spanish
- Minimum 6 months telemarketing experience, preferably in a business to business environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Dynamics CRM system
- Skilled in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Accomplished at building rapport
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work on your own esteem
- Maintain a customer focused approach at all times
- Take ownership of your actions
- Aptitude and past experience of the business environment is vital.
- A full clean driver's license and vehicle is essential due to location of premises.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
- Telesales Multilingual Bilingual