A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Spanish Speaking Technical Support Agent to join a hugely successful organisation on a temporary basis.
• Registering customers by obtaining customer details and product details, recording the information provided accurately in the required systems.
• Checking and updating customer and product details for customers calling that have previously registered.
• Achieving and exceeding quality criteria by following all scripting and procedures while handling all calls in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
• Troubleshooting to determine hardware, software or user error to a final conclusion on a wide range of products varying from PC/NBs to Televisions/Microwaves and following the appropriate procedure at conclusion.
• Logging content of all incoming and outgoing calls in the required system.
• Excellent communication skills so customers are provided with clear, concise and accurate instructions throughout the duration of the call.
• Ensure accessibility levels are achieved daily by maintaining and exceeding AHT by managing the call using direct questioning and maintain overall control on the call at all times.
• Liaise with internal and external departments when needed in order to resolve customer queries such as repair chases internal and external, sales, information requests ect.
Responding to customer correspondence via post, email or fax and provide accurate information and solutions within an acceptable time frame.
• Dealing with any administration tasks assigned such as email requests, returns labels, repair updates, call back requests.
• Maintain a good working knowledge of products and services.
Knowledge and skills required:
The ability to diagnose hardware faults to component level across a wide range of products
A good working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and packages
Excellent data entry accuracy
Good general knowledge of popular software and packages
Ability to work alone or as part of a team and liaise with other departments when required
Able to achieve and exceed set targets on a daily basis, work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Good organizational and communication skills at all levels
Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
Ability to control and calm sometimes difficult situations through to conclusion
The role is on a temporary basis based in the Swindon area. The current hours are between 07.00-16.00 (37.5 hour week) at a pay rate of £8.97 an hour.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Technical Support