Do you pride yourself on providing good customer service? Are you looking to join a successful and growing company?
My client is an international insurance firm based in Central Bristol. They are seeking a Spanish-speaking Service Support Representative to join a friendly and dynamic team. For this role, you will be handling a range of customer service queries for Spanish-speaking Customers. You will investigate and evaluate claims, ensuring that all customers receive exceptional service throughout.
- Answer phone calls and respond to inquiries within target timescales and make outgoing calls/correspond in writing, as necessary
- Confirm and verify insurance details that are provided and accurately enter them into the database, and utilise the database to accurately interpret and communicate data
- Review and respond to insurance documents and miscellaneous correspondence within target timescales to confirm client’s insurance criteria are met
- Investigate claims thoroughly to obtain pertinent facts about losses and record claims data information accurately in the database (including gathering all necessary documents to verify losses)
- Notify insurers of all claims received
- Arrange for timely repair or replacement of equipment with an approved supplier, claims payment, and/or salvage
- Comply with recommendations made by an insurer, and/or internal auditors
- Resolve customer complaints within target and FCA guidelines ensuring that we treat customers fairly
- Translate documents as necessary
- Maintain weekly and/or monthly productivity and work completed reports as directed
- Support the wider team through demonstrating our values in work and behaviour, and working with the business to achieve goals
- Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently and to a professional standard
- Experience in a customer service/claims environment
- Awareness of cultural and working practices in Spain
Working hours: 37.5 per week Monday - Friday between 9.00am to 5.30pm
Full product and process training will be provided.
- Customer Service
- Office Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'