City Elite Recruitment Ltd are delighted to be working alongside this global provider of secure and regulated data technology, with links to the legal and financial sectors. We are helping them find a Spanish Speaking Sales Associate to join there growing team
The Sales Representative is responsible for helping future clients discover the full potential and how they can apply this to their business. You’ll be communicating to our prospects (and clients) over the phone to support the sales team with follow-up of leads generated through marketing, campaign activity, targeted account lists and business development programmes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve daily contact goals and monthly Qualified Sales Opportunity/Meeting goals
- Collaborate effectively with 'internal end client’ - field sales representative
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team, Sales and Product development to develop a better understanding of our target markets’ needs, as well as key competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Maintain accurate records of all call activity in CRM system, Salesforce, and report call information, sales leads and customer profiles correctly and accurately in a timely manner
Knowledge and Experience:
- Fluent in Spanish is essential
- Proven telephone sales skills
- Must be Degree educated
Commission scheme (target earnings up to £9,000 per annum), Life insurance, income protection insurance, private medical insurance, dental insurance, pension, cashplan, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan,
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'