We are looking for a bright and experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join our clients team on a 3 month contract basis. This could be potentially extended but not guaranteed at this stage.
You will be part of an international Recruitment Coordinator pool and will support multiple Recruiters who oversee tech and non-tech intern and grad hiring in EMEA. As a Recruitment Coordinator, you will:
- Engage with students’ on-campus and in the recruitment process, providing excellent customer service.
- Support our on-campus events and on-site assessment days
- Conduct assessment of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios -Assisting the recruiters with assessment coordination, events and internship events planning and support and campus coordination
- Supporting the administration of the tripartite agreements and local contracts.
- Coordinating with external stakeholders such as students, universities, vendors.
- Support recruiters in driving talent acquisition strategies.
- We like people who Think Big and research or know already where to be looking and Deliver Results in a fast paced environment.
- Work with tools and systems and supporting reporting
- Fine tune standard processes for talent acquisition that fits within mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Experience in a business and commercial setting
- Experience with tools and systems
- Excel and project management
- Have strong communication and organizational skills.
- Have a strong commitment to continuous improvement
- Have experience in recruitment
- Have a proven interest in campus recruitment
- Are self-sufficient and are able to work with little direct supervision
- Have strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in an international team environment
If you feel this is the right position for you, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'