Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Spanish Speaking Online Marketing Executive for a market leading business based in Harlow.
- Adding converting Spanish arts and craft keywords to Search Engines
- Managing marketplace advertising initiatives and PPC campaigns, keywords and budgets.
- Managing Google Shopping and online advertising
- Updating the Spanish home page to create a professional look and feel
- Merchandising the key pages with the bestselling products
- Updating promotional image assets to match the key trading calendar plans
- Optimising the website menus, banners and site search
- Optimising the product listing pages, categorisation and attributes
- Checking the translation, adding new category copy and that the website is creating the right impression for the Spanish arts and craft consumer
- Add the right payment / delivery options for the Spanish market
- Optimising the copy to convert as many customers as possible
- Optimising the email content to maximise Spanish customer retention
- Establishing Spain’s promotional calendar - key trading, national days
- Posting regular engaging content on Spanish social media
- Managing Amazon channel campaigns in order to expand market share
- Utilising data and shopper insights to provide recommendations to drive category distribution and market share.
- Translating products, page description, editorial for the catalogue / website
The successful candidate may be asked to help with any other online marketing activities and Spanish-speaking customer service matters as and when required.
- Online Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"