Spanish Internal Account Executive
As a global leader in IT security my client is looking to expand and grow at a phenomenal rate. As an award winning, global leader supplying to 50% of the fortune 100 this is a fantastic opportunity to progress a career in IT sales. The Spanish speaking Internal Account Executive will be driven, ambitious and ready to take full advantage of the progression plans on offer. The internal Account Executive will work in tandem with the Account Executive to search for new business opportunities / manage existing Accounts, work with Channel Partners and close deals. This position requires a tenacious individual with a great work ethic.
Location - Waterloo, London, United Kingdom
Salary -£72,000 OTE (50/50 split) -£36,000 basic
- To organise, manage and bring on new business both through the Channel and directly with the end user.
- Proactively search for new business opportunities with key accounts through outbound calls, emails and other innovative methods
- To train and quickly learn my client’s role in the IT security space.
- To teach prospective clients about the features and benefits my client offer with a specialist understanding.
- To discover and probe into a company’s business plans, issues and internal structures so that a fitting solution can be provided.
- To track and record opportunities / pipeline in Salesforce.
- 18 months + in an inside sales environment within the IT Sector.
- History of top performance whilst working to sales targets
- An understanding of technology and eagerness to learn is essential.
- Understanding of CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
- Fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Great team attitude with a real desire for everyone to succeed together.
- Ambitious and ready to grab progression plans on offer
- Fluent Spanish.
- Ideally candidates will have experience calling into Spain.
Successful candidates have come from London, Thames valley, reading, Bracknell, Oxford, Basingstoke, Fleet, Farnborough, Camberley, Kent, Essex, Brighton, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, and Godalming.
Successful candidates have historically come from the following positions: Sales, Inside sales, Telesales, Telemarketing, Internal Sales, Account management, Sales executive, Business Development.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job