Express Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting once again for a fantastic global organisation based in Nottingham. Our client is looking for a fluent Spanish speaker to join their busy finance team.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous finance experience, although fluent Spanish speakers will be considered as full training will be provided.
Duties to include:
- Investigating queries from first contact through to resolution
- Ensuring internal and external audit requirements are adhered to
- Actively improving system processes
- Updating process documentation as required
- Accurately processing data
- Providing excellent customer service
- Ensuring KPI’s/SLA’s are met for all Business Units
- Fluent in Spanish
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Previous finance experience advantageous
- Experience effectively managing own workload
- Ability to effectively communicate and work with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
This is an opportunity for a forward thinking person to join an innovative finance company and develop a career in an exciting and fast-paced working environment.
If you know you have the required skills and experience and would like to find out more please apply now.
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Express Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Ltd. are those of an Employment Agency.
- Spanish Literature
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job