SPANISH SPEAKING EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO 3 INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS
£40-45K + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
An Executive Assistant support role with full secretarial responsibilities and duties; Spanish speaking is
desirable but not essential. Using advanced WP & IT skills, strong numerical and organizational skills;
the role is to support 3 Infrastructure executives, adding value to the overall EMEA Team and to
provide a consistently professional standard of business focused secretarial support including, but not
• Full secretarial duties: Intense schedule organisation. Primary responsibility for diary management
using Outlook, managing constant change.
• Extensive global business travel planning. Maintaining compliance with the Global Travel
Policies & preferred vendor programmes. Using on-line booking tools & traditional travel
management systems. Compiling & maintaining travel records for tax purposes.
• Expenses - Travel & Entertainment. Responsibility for managing & reconciling complex multicurrency
expenses using automated systems for corporate credit cards. Complying with the firm’s
corporate expenses & processing programme and policies. Responsibility for compiling &
maintaining travel records for tax purposes.
• Communication: Prompt & confidential liaison between the company and its associates, representatives and
business interests. First class diplomatic telephone manner for screening and handling all
telephone calls and e-mails both internal and external.
• Accurate and timely typing. Business & personal correspondence, project documents using a
variety of software packages to advanced levels - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - effective
• General support & project management.
• Assist as required, other Executive Assistants whom are either absent or have a heavy workload.
• Other duties as required.
• Fluent in English and Spanish
• Excellent secretarial and very strong organisational skills - accuracy & numeracy
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office 2010, emphasis on Word, Outlook & Excel, keyboard skills of 55+
speed. Excellent standards of spelling and grammar
• Substantial prior EA experience in a corporate environment, previous experience in a Banking or
Investment environment preferred
• Adaptable, proactive, able and happy to work as part of a team
• Confidentiality & discretion paramount
• Professional, committed attitude and approach
• Effective professional communication skills & telephone manner, good at building strong
relationships with minimal face-to-face contact
• Ability to prioritize and multi task
Annual discretionary bonus scheme
Basic hours of work 40 hours per week. Standard hours are 0900 to 1800. Flexible approach
essential to cover longer hours as and when required. One hour lunch break
Overtime payable at time and a half, applicable upon completion of 40 hours.
25 days’ holiday
Lunch Allowance £2,200 per annum (discretionary)
Membership to private medical scheme
Membership to private dental scheme
Membership to PHI & Life Insurance programmes
Full annual travel insurance for business and leisure travel (employee only) at this time held with
Discretionary participation in the company Stock Programme
Additional Benefits available upon successful completion of 3-month probation period
Discretionary participation in the Group Personal Pension Scheme
Annual full health assessment, at this time via Nuffield Proactive Health
Annual season ticket loan scheme
Subsidised gym membership scheme
1 Personal Day
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.