Are you a sports enthusiast with a proven Team Leader / Team Supervisor background with proven international events exposure looking to combine your sports interest and experience? If so, a highly prestigious organisation is looking for a Spanish speaking Team Leader to join a small, yet fast paced division in a newly created role owing to continual development making this a great time to join!
This role reports directly into the divisional manager and you will work alongside another team leader; together you will manage all team operations, budgets, strategies and ensure all team goals are successfully achieved. Whilst certain team leader responsibilities may cross over you will also be fully responsible for specific departmental projects on an international level. Suitable candidates must possess impeccable written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish, demonstrable project management/ project coordination skills with team leadership experience. Exposure to working on international events would also be highly desirable with a keen interest in sports!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish
- A proven team leader / team supervisor / team coordinator background with experience of working in a international environment.
- Solid experience within an international events coordination /process/ driven/ project management
- Experience of liaising with Stakeholders/ Directors/VIPs/HNWIs
- Exposure to sports governance/ player welfare
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent MS office skills - Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Mircosoft Outlook
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Hannah. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Spanish sport events coordination sponsorship logistics operations event organisation Team Leader Project Management player welfare sports governance