Spanish Speaking Disclosure Officer (Permanent)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Data Retention Team based in at Lycamobile HQ, London.
The ideal candidate is someone punctual, accurate and responsible - we provide a full training in-house.
As a Disclosure Officer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Administer all lawful requests from Authorities for the provision of data held on systems
- Disclosure of data to Spanish and UK Lawful Enforcement Authorities
- To ensure that the correct process as laid down by the Regulator is followed
- Assist with general office administration as required
- Observance of Official Secrets Act
- To produce management information on activities as required/directed
- Follow Home office regulation and security measures
- Answer calls related to Life threatening dropped from the emergency services
As a Disclosure Officer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Ideally cleared to government SC level - desired but not essential
- With excellent Spanish & English written/Oral (Must)
- An understanding of DRIPA Act 2014 and DPA Acts(desirable but not essential as training will be provided)
- Must be able to act in the strictest confidence in relation to all information lawfully requested from the Law Enforcement Authorities
- Attention to detail paramount
- An ability to work under time constraints and extreme pressure to produce data expediently
- Ability to work in team environment
We are looking for someone who is ideally SC cleared and has a good working knowledge of DRIPA Act 2014 and DPA Act - if you consider yourself a quick learner - please apply and receive a full training in-house.
- Flexibility with shift patterns is required to ensure support across operational hours
- Rolling shift patterns are Monday to Sunday (40 hours per week)
- Shifts will be: 07:00 - 16:00, 11:00 - 20:00, 09:00 - 18:00, 13:30 - 22:30
- Might require some night shifts
- Start date - immediate
- attention to detail
- DPA Acts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'