My client is offering 30 days holiday including an office shut down over the Christmas period
The purpose of this role is to assist with the general running of the Sales team and help coordinate activities relating to the following:
• Accept, process and invoice sales orders, amending call off files and packing lists. Ensure CRM system is populated and updated regularly including leads, accounts, opportunities and quotes.
• Provide support to the Credit Control function.
• Liaise with the transport team, including direct contact with warehouses, dispatch and goods in.
• Liaise with the Purchasing Team with regard to material purchases, stockholding, also liaising with material suppliers regarding prices, lead times & delivery dates.
• Liaise with the external representatives on a day-to-day basis with regard to sales, samples, quotations and general market information.
• Keep accurate files and records supporting the external staff and internal procedures.
• Provide support to the Sales team and work to improve customer relations and systems in support of the business.
• Liaise with customers with regard to sales orders, deliveries and complaints.
• Enter all quotations, samples and market information into given systems (including Navision) and liaise with other members of the team including Managers to follow these through to their ultimate conclusion. This includes logging samples sent to customers.
• Work to improve knowledge of the Company's products.
• Assess the credit-worthiness of companies contacted and make recommendations.
• Customer focused attitude
• Attention to detail
• Good telephone manner
• The ability to work on internal systems
• Good planning and organisation skills.
• IT Skills
In return you will be rewarded with a salary of £17,000 with a yearly and monthly bonus scheme.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience we would like to hear from you please click apply or call and ask for Charlotte.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'