This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
You must be available immediately and fluent in Spanish – the assignment will be for around 4-8 weeks.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry out the following duties and responsibilities:
The Customer experience team is split into two main areas;
Customer experience operations are responsible for the provision of first line services and support to the customers via telephone, email and the web.
• Understanding the customer’s needs and priorities;
• Providing a warm, professional and understanding service to our customers;
• Providing clear, timely, and accurate responses to enquiries;
• Accurate recording, categorization and escalation of enquiries;
• Seeking opportunities to improve customer experiences through insights or trends;
• Championing the customer internally to improve overall customer experience;
Customer experience improvement is responsible for
• KB management
• Training (Identification of need and provision)
• Communications and messaging – Auto emails etc
• Surveys & Satisfaction reporting
• QA and the QA framework
• Reporting and analysis of data (trends)
• Escalation guides
• Service improvement initiatives
The customer experience administrator is responsible for delivering a service that is professional, accurate and consistent, the role is also responsible for the identification of queries that need to be referred to an expert within the Business and for liaising with internal colleagues located globally.
-Training will be provided on particular areas of the assessment.
Please apply online ASAP if you are interested in this role!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job