Spanish speaking Copywriter - Social Media & Music Streaming
Spanish speaking Copywriter. Fantastic opportunity to join a global media agency and manage all of the social media copy for one of their major music streaming clients across the Spanish speaking markets of the world.
THE JOB IS ON A CONTRACT BASIS UNTIL AT LEAST 10th DECEMBER 2020 AS A MINIMUM, MAYBE LONGER (TBC)
Spanish and English
Based in central London, our client is a global media agency working with a range of ecommerce partners (such as Amazon) and clients (Nike, for example) from all over the world.
In order to manage all of their social media copy to the Spanish speaking world for one of their major clients from the music streaming world, they wish to recruit a Spanish speaking Social Media Copywriter. Your role will include developing content for social channels, communicating with partners and creating original posts to engage with the audience. The typical job responsibilities will include the following:
- Writing and editing copy in Spanish for digital campaigns, in the distinct and unique voices of clients
- Concept and collaborate with other creative and internal teams
- Work with Account and Strategy teams to ensure creative concepts and copy tones are on brand and strategically sound
- Create and collaborate to develop campaign concepts for, but not limited to: Social & Digital
- Real-time Monitoring of social channels
- Fluency in Spanish is essential - a deep vocabulary and knowledge of Slang terms in Spanish
- Previous agency-side experience writing and editing copy for digital and social campaigns
- Expertise with social: main platform differentiators and an understanding of what works where
- A knack for channeling different editorial voices, and an understanding of brand audience — what they care about and what they share
- Commitment to excellence — working nonstandard hours when necessary, anticipating issues and communicating with diplomacy, identifying emerging platforms and trends to drive innovation
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite for Mac, and all social publishing tools
- Passion for or experience in the music industry/working with streaming services is an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international media organisation with an excellent client portfolio. To apply, please send to us your CV immediately.
Contact: Jonathan Grimes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'