Spanish Speaking Claims Administrator 12 MTH FTC
A highly regarded Insurance Company has a new opening in their international team to join them as a Spanish Speaking Insurance Administrator.
You will support the underwriting and claims departments offering administrative support to both the London and Barcelona offices. You therefore must be fluent in both Spanish and English.
Key duties include:
- Support Underwriters and claims staff in the delivery of an effective and efficient administration service.
- Efficiently clear, reserve and decline submissions for the underwriting teams
- Maintain accurate levels of data entry in all systems processing.
- Consistently meet service level agreements set by business teams.
- Provide professional service to brokers/underwriters in all interactions.
- Uphold team standards through supporting other team members in the Account Services team or in related teams in achieving their service/quality levels and targets, as required.
- Participate in cross-team and intra-team projects as required.
- Build effective working relationships with other team members.
- Comply with standards for timeliness, quality, professionalism and accuracy.
- Manage daily tasks to ensure business needs are consistently met.
- Quality review of submissions at direction of the manager.
If successful you will be rewarded with an excellent package including paid travel (bus or train pass) free lunch, gym membership, excellent pension and bonus. To be considered it is essential that you are fluent in Spanish and English and have solid administration experience ideally within an insurance environment however other sectors will also be considered.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'