Spanish Speaking Business Travel Consultant, Greater London, up to £26K basic
Our client, a Global and leading Business Travel Management agency are urgently seeking a Spanish Speaking Business Travel Consultant to service the travel needs of a global organisation. This position would suit a travel candidate who has experience of booking flights using a GDS within the Business or Leisure travel sector.
The responsibilities of the Spanish Speaking Business Travel Consultant:
- Responding to emails and answering the phone promptly in order to provide a full travel itinerary for their corporate clients.
- Offering expert advice in all aspects of Business Travel including flights, hotels and car hire
- To issue, re-issue and perform re-calculations of international and domestic airfares
- Follow client profiles and adhere to company policy
- Amend existing bookings
- Assist with any other details client may want
The skills required for the Spanish Speaking Business Travel Consultant are:
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Business Travel Consultant or 1 years using a GDS in leisure travel
- Fluent in both English and Spanish (speaking and written)
- Experienced in using GDS system is essential
- Knowledge of net and published fares
- Work to a high level of detail
- Be a good communicator
- Able to conduct oneself in a professional manner and provide excellent customer service
If you wish to apply for the role of Spanish Speaking Business Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.