Spanish speaking Business Development Manager (Spain)
Your New Job Title: Spanish speaking Business Development Manager (Spain)
Your New Salary: €35-55k depending on experience
Job status: Permanent
Location: Home base, Spain
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Manage and servicing a portfolio of existing customer’s accounts and maximize revenue generation, whilst identifying and developing new clients including international and local carriers, and ISPs in the region to help the business to gain greater market share;
- Develop new clients in the carrier telecom market in the territory of Southern Europe includes but not limited to Spain, Portugal, Italy and etc by selling products and services on the basis of global network with exclusive advantages of high quality connection from Europe to Asia. The main products of the Company include IPLC/IEPL, MPLS-VPN, ICT, DIA. IP-transit etc.;
- Accomplish sales and margin target by selling products and services such as IPLC, MPLS VPN, IP Transit, data centre and IT integrated solutions etc. in the region assigned;
- Build and maintain effective good relationships and a high level of satisfaction with direct decision makers of clients; Coordinate the execution or implementation of orders by clients and ensure the delivery with high quality and good service to satisfy clients.
- Work closely with internal and external parties to organize various components needed to initiate, run and conclude sales projects by following sales policies, practices and procedures;
- Be responsible for all relevant issues within the Business Development /Account Manager Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines;
- Fulfill all working targets including sales target set by team leader.
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent English and Spanish in speaking and writing. Italian would be a plus;
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Strong sales experience and project management skill, ideally focusing on wholesale or enterprise business within telecom fields;
- Knowledge of telecom products and services;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and cross-cultural communication skills;
- Overall logical and strategic thinking mind, self-motivated worker as well as team player;
- Be familiar with local culture and business aspect;
- Familiar with telecom market, customer resources to be considered with preference.
Please view all our Chinese jobs at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'