Job Title: Spanish Speaking Administrator (Temporary to Permanent)
Salary: £18,000-£23,000 pa DOE
My Client is one of the top literature and gift companies in the U.K and they are enjoying a period of expansion into the European market. They are looking for a well organised and personable administrator to join their team and assist in a new, Spanish speaking arm of the business. This position would offer an excellent opportunity to learn and develop in a successful company as well scope for career advancement.
- Deliver the highest levels of organisation and co-ordination.
- Ensure all documentation is completed and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure high quality internal and external communication.
- Compile and update reports.
- Manage e-mails and handle telephone enquiries.
- Update and manage spread-sheets.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Fluent written and spoken Spanish is essential.
- Previous experience in a similar industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent time management.
- Adaptability and flexibility are a must.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- Experience in using Adobe software.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Geoffrey Bridger on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role