Spanish or Portuguese speaking Help desk Administrator
Elephant and Castle
London Bridge Office Angels are looking for a confident Help desk Administrator to join a successful Cleaning Services company based near Elephant and Castle.
The ideal candidates will have previous customer service experience and speak and understand either Spanish or Portuguese. They are looking for someone bright with a naturally outgoing personality that would be happy to be part of a small office team.
Duties of the role:
- Answering all calls in the office
- Responding to enquiries via email and over the phone
- Liaising with clients and contractors and helping with any queries or questions they may have
- Updating client database
- Organising and booking deliveries
- Some HR duties - new starters
- Recording and distributing meeting minutes
- General administration duties
Requirements for the role:
- Able to understand or speak Portuguese or the Spanish language
- Previous customer service experience
- Preferably some office based experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Leave early on a Friday
- Sociable and friendly team and environment
- The potential of a salary increase once passed probationary period
Advertised by Office Angels, London Bridge branch Please note that due to the high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted. For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job