Spanish & Portuguese speaking Export Sales Account Manager
- Job Reference:893732
- Date Posted:5 September 2018
- Location:Bradford, Yorkshire
- Salary:£22,000 to £28,000
- Work Hours:Full Time
- Contact:Jonathan Grimes
Our client is successful manufacturing and design company, exporting a fantastic range or products across the globe.
In order to manage export sales and clients’ accounts for the Spanish and Portuguese speaking regions of the world (Europe and South/Latin America), they wish to recruit a Spanish & Portuguese speaking Export Sales Account Manager. The job will include the following responsibilities:
- Have the responsibility for all sales activities (orders, parts orders, approvals, survey requests and quotation requests.)
- Manage existing and prospect customer database
- Present and sell company products and services
- Responsible of logging all orders accurately and following through order process to completion with full customer liaison where required
- Inform customers if solutions proposed are not feasible and advise on most suitable configurations
- Establish and maintain current client relationships
- Ensure new accounts are brought on in line with company policy
- Translate all marketing information where applicable for communication to dealers
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluency in Spanish and English is essential and also a very good/near fluency level of Portuguese
- Experience in a sales and/or account management role
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and targets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience in a manufacturing background is desirable but not essential
To be considered for this excellent opportunity as a Spanish & Portuguese speaking Export Sales Account Manager please send your CV to us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'