Are you fluent in Spanish & Portuguese? If so we have the perfect opportunity for you!!
Our client, are currently seeking a fluent Spanish & Portuguese speaker to join their customer care team. Within this role you will be responsible for providing the highest possible level of customer care to clients and candidates.
- Responds to inbound contacts from clients and candidates in a timely manner.
- Ensures that deadlines and Service Level Agreements are adhered to.
- Provides a high-quality level of customer care when responding to email and phone enquiries.
- Takes full ownership of all queries, providing a prompt resolution.
- Manages client and candidate expectations throughout the background screening process, through clear and professional communication.
- Consistently achieves individual targets and contributes positively to team goals.
- Thoroughly and accurately documents all contacts in relevant systems.
- Identifies challenges and opportunities for improvement within the business.
- Uses initiative to suggest solutions to challenges that have been identified.
- Supports the Customer Care Team on ad hoc initiatives and projects.
- Works closely with line manager to maximise own strengths, improve weaknesses and support own career development.
Must be fluent in Spanish & Portuguese!
- Relevant experience of working in a Customer Care environment.
- A professional telephone manner and an exemplary level of customer service.
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A quick learner and enthusiastic about their own development.
- A high level of computer literacy and the ability to work in a Microsoft Office environment.
- Creative thinking and ability to use their own initiative.
- Basic salary of £18,500
- Working Monday to Friday (9:00 - 17:00)
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"