Our reputable Client based in Luton is looking to recruit a Spanish speaking Management Accountant / Finance Assistant on a full-time, temporary basis with immediate effect. Thi sis an ongoing Temporary Assignment however there is the possibility that this role could go Permanent.
This is a varied role in a fast-paced environment - which will involve liaising regularly with the Spanish office.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· Cash management within the Spanish region
· Daily downloading of bank accounts and allocation of cash received
· Processing of statements
· Spanish Payroll query resolution
· Calculating staff commission
· Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts
· Balance sheet reconciliations
· Prepare journals for month end
· Processing of Spanish accounts payable invoices and expense claims
· Credit Control for Spanish Customers
· VAT Returns
· Provision of weekly and monthly sales reports
You will have the following skills / attributes:
· Fluency in Spanish (written and verbal)
· At least 3 years experience working within a Finance department
· Intermediate MS Excel skills (incl VLookups and Pivot Tables)
· Experience of working within Credit Control
· Studying towards your ACCA / CIMA qualification (preferred)
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you would like to be considered for this role, please do apply straight away and your application will be considered.