Are you fluent in Spanish, Italian and English? Do you have a good knowledge and understanding of technology? Are you able to explain and support customers with technical queries, in a calm and professional manner? If so, please read on as I am looking for you!
I am recruiting for a Spanish speaking Technical Customer Support Executive to join a team on a permanent basis, paying a starting salary of £21,000, working Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week.
This is both a multi-tasking and challenging role, you will be dealing with and resolving a multitude of queries with varying technical complexity - so good knowledge or technical knowledge is advantageous.
Benefits of working for this client:
*Company pension scheme
*Company perks scheme via Corporate Perks
*30 days holiday per year (28 for first year) which includes the Bank holidays
*Subsidised canteen (includes little perks such as free vending machine drinks and one fruit a day).
*Free parking on-site
*Quarterly company performance bonus
*Providing both customer service and technical support to a broad spectrum of our client's customers with wide ranging technical queries
*Main form of communication is via the telephone, however support via chat, web ticket and email also contributes to the agents workload
*Handling and resolving customer queries and issues.
*As the topic of the contacts vary so do the types of customers making the enquiry. The team has a capacity to deal with customers of all types and all levels of computer literacy, including highly qualified technicians and novice end-users.
*Due to the nature of the products supported and the rate at which they are being updated and upgraded, research on the web for any news relating to the products is an absolute must. The role encourages continuous learning and the completion of online training on products and technologies.
* Fluent in English and German
* Technical competence
* An understanding of: Server, RAID, CPU, Solid State Drive Desktop and Networking issues
* Knowledge of how to build a PC system out of the box or general HW experience
* Strong communications skills, with the ability to read and extract important information
* Ideally 12 months customer service experience
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to clearly follow documented processes/policies
* Flexibility and a positive approach to change
* Ability to work to deadlines and targets
* Excellent communication skills with experience in delivering professional and polite customer service
* Methodical and sequential thinker
* Interested in technology
Technical competence and experience that would be beneficial to the role:
*Knowledge of System Hardware and Software
*Direct support experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting software applications - ability to troubleshoot and root cause system HW vs SW issues
*System Administration Knowledge -
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT LANGUAGE AND TECHNICAL SKILLS/INTEREST*
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.