Newstaff Employment Services are looking for a Spanish Customer Service Executive for their client based in Watford.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful company and brand that is expanding rapidly into the international market.
You will be responsible for the Spanish retail accounts with duties as follows:
- Translating product information pages from English to Spanish
- Responding to customer queries via email
- Responding to customer complaints via email
- Chasing customers for product reviews
- On-line inventory replenishment
- Completing paperwork for export
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Native Spanish
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken communication
- Strong Excel skills
- Good numerical skills
- A logical thinker
It is imperative that you live locally to Watford and have your own transport due to the lack of public transport in this location.
Hours of work: 9am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
20 days annual leave
If you have the skills for this role, please apply now or alternatively contact Tracey via email, or telephone .