Spanish Customer Service Advisor
Are you a Scottish based candidate who can can communicate in SPANISH?
Looking for a temporary role that could lead to a full time opportunity?
NO weekend working.
I have a great opportunity for you!
Search Consultancy are delighted to be working with a global provider of audio production services to the the gaming industry.
As one of the Customer Player Support Advocates, you will be an ambassador for the brand and your role will be to provide 1st line Technical and Customer support to the client's customers. You should be calm, technically minded, and have a pro-active and positive "can do" attitude. Your goal will be to make the customer journey as seamless as possible. You would also be communicating in English.
What you'll be doing
- Ensuring customer's queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring all responses are provided with excellent attention to detail, care, and professionalism.
- Ensuring queries are responded to within the agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with to provide solutions as a priority.
- Resolving all technical issues raised by customers, particularly via live chat, by carrying out fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions that resolve the customers issue. Although the majority of the role is based on non-voice communications, you will be trained and expected to communicate with customers via telephone (call backs for example).
- You will communicate effectively while working within a dynamic team structure with individual and shared team objectives. It is your responsibility as a team member to ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers.
- Maintaining a world class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent quality.
- Working with your colleagues across the wider customer community to identify any trends in any customer queries.
What our client is looking for
- Near-native level fluency Spanish & English, particularly reading & writing. An additional language is advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Self-motivated, a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
- A logical, methodical approach with good analytically and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent observation and attention to detail skills with patience, perseverance, and good concentration.
- Experience in playing consoles and or PC gaming.
- Be comfortable discussing technical faults/issues relating to game consoles/PCs.
- Experience of someone IT literate, with a tech-savvy mind, or comes from a technical IT PC support background.
- A separate, secure, and private working space.
All equipment will be provided including Ethernet cable,
Should this role be of interest to you please contact Scott Munro via email:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'