Reporting to the Credit & Billings Manager, this role involves the responsibility for handling the Spanish billing process. This person will play a crucial role in the supporting the Business Development function and will be essential to ensuring that all Spanish revenue is invoiced and accounted for correctly.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Spanish sales team and the accounting team based in London.
Once the office re-opens, some home working will be possible (2 days per week).
Responsibilities and key tasks
The role will include:
- To support the sales process from initial quoting on orders to raising of invoices and following up payments.
- Responsible for creating and sending of all Spanish sales invoices.
- Effective tracking and chasing up of all Purchase Orders required for payment.
- Ensuring invoicing and account queries are resolved promptly.
- Escalating pricing queries to Spanish Account Management.
- To effectively communicate with customers by telephone and in writing.
- To ensure the accuracy of all above and ensure month end deadlines are met for raising of invoices and recognition of revenue in accounts system.
- The collection of all outstanding Spanish Invoices.
- Prior experience of a manual billing / invoicing role (manually raising/creating and issuing invoices), within either a finance or admin dept.
- Experience in working in a Spanish/English speaking international environment.
- Fluency in Spanish and English, both written and verbal.
- Highly numerate and good MS Excel and Google Sheets and document skills.
- Highly organised and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, working to a high level of accuracy.
- Highly numerate and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Willing to adapt to changing priorities and flexible enough to respond to the demands of a growing and non-hierarchical organisation.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
#billings #spanish #accounts #invoicing #spanishjobs #creditandbillings #creditcontrol
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'