Spanish - Application Support Engineer
¿Tiene experiencia en soporte tecnológico?
OK that's about all the Spanish I can remember from school - but if you speak fluent Spanish and have a background in Technology Support, IT Helpdesk then this role might be for you, if you live close to Guildford, Surrey.
What does the role involve?
- Providing support to international clients from Spanish speaking countries on a bespoke software package
- Dealing with queries from clients using the program (typically: maintenance and set up of software, how it interfaces with other programs that the client might be using, back-ups)
- Creating bespoke reports using SQL query language and Report Builder
- Writing and maintaining bespoke XML jobs
- Providing demonstrations on key product features to potential clients
- Attending tradeshows and conferences
Plus you'll occasionally get to travel to Spanish speaking countries to provide on-site support!
What do you need?
- Obviously better Spanish than mine!
- Good English skills, to enable you to translate what the Spanish speaking customer is saying and describe the issues to English speaking Developers.
- Experience of supporting software applications or helpdesk / desktop experience, must have some technology knowledge
- Ideally previously knowledge in SQL, XML and / or Report Builder is advantageous although training will be provided in this and the systems.
- Strong Customer service skills and ability to resolve queries
- Team player
What's on offer?
- Starting salary of up to £26,500
- Opportunity to progress your skills and experience
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Friendly, casual dress environment, where everyone is recognised for their efforts
- Team social events
- customer service
- support engineer
- Report Builder
- application support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job