Do you want to share your passion for languages?
This North London School think of themselves as a community, where inspirational teaching, self-evaluation and self-improvement are evident from the moment you enter. They are dedicated to the improvement of education and are host school to Ambition School Leadership, Future Leaders and other pathways.
The students are diverse, exciting and talented - and the same is true of our staff. With a huge emphasis on professional development, most of it in-house, they are proud of the high number of good and outstanding teachers who work wthin the school. d for our 'can do' attitude. We are keen, always, to encourage new and/or young staff to make their mark as soon as they are ready.
The Academy are proud to serve the communities around Enfield as an 11-18 school and Ofsted judged us as a 'Good academy' in 2016.
They are looking for an exceptional MFL Teacher, The Faculty has a highly creative and innovative curriculum, therefore the successful teacher must demonstrate not only a passion for teaching languages but also demonstate strategies which engage, challenge and encourage pupils. They do language trips abroad. You would be joining a very successful and capable team and would be expected to make an impact inside and outside the classroom. You will need to teach Spanish with French being an advantage.
If you are driven to teach and develop MFL then we want to hear from you! We actively welcome applications from teachers looking for their first teaching position, as well as from experienced colleagues looking to develop their career further.
We are looking for:
- A record of raising and maintaining standards.
- Vision, drive and flare as you join our supportive and forward thinking team of teachers.
- Relevant qualifications and a record of professional development (both formal and through appropriate experience) to meet the challenge of the job specification.
- A genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to the academy.
They can offer:
- A commitment to further developing you as a teacher and as a future leader through access to the school network of our sponsor Academies Enterprise Trust.
- To be part of an academy moving forward at pace.
- A highly committed staff team developing and driving a culture of high expectations and no excuses
- A 'three in three years' programme to develop you in the profession.
A Spanish and French Teacher will be welcomed with open arms at this Academy, and the post is open for Permanent placement in September for the right MFL Teacher.
- MFL Teacher OR Spanish Teacher OR Spanish and French Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job